INGREDIENTS: Soy Protein, Argan Oil. Raw Honey, Terminalia, Chebula (Haritaki) Fruit Ext, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hibiscus, Rosa-Sinensis Ext, Glycrine, Anageline El Polquot-73, Adandrine, S Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Cocconut) Oil, Amygdalus Dulcis, (Almond) Kernal Oil, Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi) Ext, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Methi) Seed Ext.
HOW TO USE: Cleanse using Prity’s Ayurvedic Shampoo for best results. Distribute a sufficient amount of conditioner in the lengths of the hair and leave on for a few moments before rinsing thoroughly. The conditioner can be used after each cleanse if needed. It is advised not to apply the conditioner to the scalp as added care is not needed.
HAIR TREATMENT TIP: Distribute the cream conditioner throughout the lengthens and ends of freshly washed hair and wrap in cling foil or a towel. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse well. The product doubles as a leave-in conditioner, however, it is advised to note the following: Use sparingly, e.g. a pea-sized amount on medium lengths. Work the conditioner into the lengths and ends of the hair to tame frizzy and unruly tresses.
HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE HERBS IN THIS AYURVEDIC CONDITIONER.
- SHEA BUTTER a solid fatty oil derived from the nuts of the Karite trees. Shea butter soothes dry, itchy scalp, repairs hair breakage and mends split ends. Bursting with Vitamins A and E, it moisturises hair from root to tip, re-hydrating as it does. It protects hair from damaging UV rays, salt, and chlorine as it coats hair shafts once absorbed. It also softens and re-texturizes fragile, splitting hair.
- COCONUT OIL act as a de-fizzer and also helps get rid of bacteria and stale oils that block the follicles, thereby alleviating dandruff and itchy scalp issues. Though this amazing oil is just now getting all the hype, it has been used for thousands of years in Ancient Indian Ayurveda for hair massages, growth, moisturising and much more! It has small molecules that can penetrate deep into the hair follicles, thereby stimulating growth.
- RAW HONEY has been hailed since ancient times for its powerful medicinal and healing power. Ancient people even used it to lighten their locks! It contains a multitude of active enzymes, vitamins, minerals and undiscovered nutrients. When it comes to hair, honey works wonders in restoring damaged hair back to its original lustre. It is a natural humectant, which means it absorbs moisture from the surroundings. Honey is also a natural hair conditioner that will soften hair locks and make them silky!
- METHI SEED EXTRACT is effective in combating hair fall by strengthening and nourishing the hair It contains nicotinic acid as well as proteins that stimulate hair growth. ‘Lecithin’ contained in fenugreek seeds helps by imparting shine to your hair and also allows your tresses retain its natural colour.
- HARITAKI is used to cleanse the hair of bacteria as Haritaki has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Hair strength is improved, reducing hair thinning. It promotes hair growth and cures dandruff.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: For external use only, not to be swallowed. If skin is sensitive test patch a small area behind the ear, do not use if any problem occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If any problem, rash or irritation occurs discontinue use of product and apply a cold compress to the affected area. If discomfort or irritation persists contact physician.
28 in stock
Hair that’s seriously damaged by too much sun, chlorine, flat ironing / blow drying, or colouring needs super-moisturising for real repair. Prity’s Ayurvedic Hair Repair Conditioner is just the ticket. The conditioner deeply hydrating and restorative botanicals, including shea butter, raw honey, coconut oil, and a whole team of other healing ingredients, can aid in restoring brittle, frizzy hair to sleek shine. Doubles as a leave-in conditioners & hair mask.
( Packaging may vary with the same weight )